This recipe is easy and I stole it from Chastity who found it online. You can make them in 30 minutes. I put cheese in them because i think it does something to them that keeps them going for a couple extra days. I calculated the calories and these biscuits are in total roughly 2100 calories.
- 2 cups of flour - i use a normal sized coffee cup
- 6 tbsp of butter, cold - i eye ball this
- 1 cup of milk - use the same coffee cup
- 3 tsp of baking powder
- grated cheddar - use a lot but don’t over do it
- salt - i do 9-10 turns on the shaker
- mix all the dry stuff,
- cut in the butter
- add cheese and milk, mix up
- once its mixed pull it out and fold it over a few times so its layered when it bakes and it puffs out nicely
- roll it out so its like as thick as your finger, i just push it out with my hands tbh
- cut out biscuits with the coffee cup from before
- bake at 225C until the tops are brown
These keep pretty well, you can pop them in the microwave and reheat and they are really nice.